What to expect at New Post Church?
At New Post Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
At a weekend service, you can expect:
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at New Post Church or get involved with in one of our Outreach events to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Adventure Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. NEXT meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with interactive activities and it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited.
Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about New Post Church!